Stay inside the ring to avoid scripted damage. Kill to increase max health and replenish ammo. One redeployment available at the start of Round 1 (4 min after game start). Outlast the others to take the win. If no one deploys in 60s, map will be skipped.
- Large maps, 32 players – ABFU4G
- Normal maps, 24 players – ABE245
- Mega Battle Royale, Shrinking Ring
- Apex Battle Royale, Shrinking Ring
This is a real battle royale mode with a functioning ring (a.k.a. circle) that shrinks randomly in distance and direction. Utilizing the latest features of the rules editor in Season 5, this mode visualizes ring boundary with world icons rather than spotted AI soldiers, which distances itself from all the bugs and glitches prior designs are prune to. Extensive playtesting had been conducted on each of the 17 maps in rotation to ensure that the ring centers are at visible height, the first rings land on reasonable locations, and the subsequent rings do not travel out of bound. Compete with either humans or AI across all maps where the final ring will take you to different places each time! (all maps valid as of Season 5: New Dawn)
View it on Battlefield Portal Library:
- Mega Battle Royale – https://bfportal.gg/experiences/apex-battle-royale-shrinking-ring-okaj/
- Apex Battle Royale – https://bfportal.gg/experiences/apex-battle-royale-shrinking-ring/
Duplicate my experience:
- Mega Battle Royale – https://portal.battlefield.com/experience/rules?playgroundId=ac1bb220-5b33-11ee-9282-d96f36ec5a8a
- Apex Battle Royale – https://portal.battlefield.com/experience/rules?playgroundId=2d7cc560-4168-11ee-82ba-4bb803f27dfa
- Ring location will experience temporary anomaly during the transition to the next ring, which may cause an unintentional one-time ring damage to the player if they are not already inside the next ring. This is due to a bug of the rules editor’s “TrackVariableOverTime” function.
- After being teleported when deploying in Round 1, using Sundance's Wingsuit (Specialist Trait) immediately may cause player to get stuck in an inaccessible place (such as the middle of a building in Kaleidoscope). Exercise caution if you wish to deploy Wingsuit before assets are fully loaded.
Thank you for viewing my Portal mode. It has been a hard time for Battlefield 2042 as players come and go. Here goes the best wishes that this game will live on through the countless innovations brought by Portal modders.
Sept. 4, 2023, 10:54 p.m.
last updated at
Sept. 27, 2023, 8:49 p.m.